Let the Solomark Night Vision Monocular guide you through the darkest environments. Ideal for surveillance, hunting, wildlife observation, cave exploration, and night fishing and boating, the Solomark is a must-have for any nighttime activity. With multi-coated glass objectives, a high sensitivity sensor, integrated color LCD-Screen and 3 level IR LED illuminator, these night vision monoculars let you view up to 328ft/100m around your position. You can take photos and videos at any time, then use the AV and USB functions to easily share them via television or transfer your files to a computer for secure storage. The Monocular can be mounted on a tripod for motion free and hands free use. A rubber, non-friction surface helps prevent the Monocular slipping out of pockets, bags, hands. Includes a neck strap and soft carrying case for convenient travel. Requires 4xAA batteries (not included).
* Low light sensitivity: Even without its IR illuminator on, the night vision can deliver a usable image in very dim conditions. Unlike some other so-called enhanced night visions, The Solomark features real night vision technology.
* Video and image function: Take photos and videos at any time, record more true-to-life details. (1G micro-SD card inside).
* Illumination Flexibility: Vary the amount of IR illumination by 7 levels and obtain a proper brightness of the image.
* Zoom control: Vary the size of the image by 1X, 1.3X, 1.6X, 2X.
* Compact Size：LWH：5.8in x 4in x 1.85in; Net Weight: 11.5oz.
* Sensitivity of sensor: 6.8V/ Lux.sec
* Image and Video resolution: 640*480
* Screen resolution: 320*240
* Field of view: 14-degree field of view.
* Detection distance: 300 m (vehicle) / 100 m (man)
* Storage of picture and movie: To support 1GB~32GB SD card
* Working life of battery：5 hours
* Power supply：AA battery X 4 (not included)
In the box:
Solomark Night Vision Monocular
4GB micro SD card
mini USB cable
soft carrying case