Here's how auto-delivery items are handled with LocalPay:
1. At TripleClicks, you choose the "Add To Cart--Auto-Delivery" option for the product desired.
2. At checkout, choose LocalPay as your payment option.
3. Choose your initial preferred order processing date (1st through 15th) and first backup date (16th-25th). The second backup date is automatically set for the last day of month.
4. When the initial order date (1st-15th) arrives, we release the order to the chosen LocalPay ECA. You will also receive an email letting you know it's time to pay for your auto-delivery with your LocalPay ECA.
5. It is now your and the ECA's responsibility to complete the order. The ECA may contact you to arrange order delivery/fulfillment, but you can contact them as well. Payment for the order is between you and the ECA. The ECA can advise you which forms of payment they accept.
6. Once the order has been fulfilled and paid for, the ECA has 48 hours to notify us and issue any payment due to TripleClicks.
7. Once we have received and verified payment from the ECA, the order will be considered complete and you will immediately receive your MRP (Member Rewards Points).
8. We send you an e-mail to confirm all of the above.
Special Note regarding the dates in step #3: Only the first date will actually be used for LocalPay. We will NOT attempt to "charge" you a second and third time as we do with customers who have credit cards or PayPal accounts for their auto-delivery. If you or the ECA fails to get the order completed within the 48-hour timeframe for the initial processing date, the order will be cancelled. Should this happen, you can of course try again before the end of the month, set up another auto-delivery or place a regular order or whatever. Backup dates are only required to satisfy our system requirements. Everything will be set up for you should you later choose to change your auto-delivery payment option to a TripleClicks MasterCard Debit card, for example, or to PayPal.